Now to clarify, I’m saying, “I love MOO.” Not, “I love YOU.” And to go even further, I’m talking about the business card company, MOO, not the sound a cow makes! I discovered MOO last year when some people in a group recommended them for business cards. I decided to try them out and instantly discovered why so many people recommended them and use them for their business! If you’re still looking for a business card company, you need to check out this blog post on MOO and why I love MOO so much!
You’ll pay just a little more for your MOO business cards than some other companies, but they are still very affordable and definitely worth the extra pennies. My two main reasons I love MOO are: 1) the quality is amazing and 2) you can upload up to 50 different designs on the back of your cards!
If you look below, you can see the many different product options offered by MOO. I have used them for business cards and postcards so far.
I’ll walk you though the steps of purchasing business cards. These are the business card options.
- Pick which size you would like for your business card. You can order the standard business card size or order MOO’s business card size with a slightly boxier shape. I personally like the standard one because when I order landscape postcards, I want most of the picture to be available to show.
- Choose how you want to design the card.
-Do you want MOO to have a design for you to choose from? They have a good number of designs to choose from that you can use. Take some time to scroll through and see if any fit your style or needs.
-You can design your own card. They give you a blank front, and you can design and create your own card. I did this option last time I created my business cards.
-Or you can upload a complete design that you have done already. I have also used this option as well. I often create a design in InDesign, export as a PDF, and upload to this option. This is a great option to upload your own designs!
- You have four pretty easy steps to design your card. In this example, I chose the “upload” option. You can go on their site and check out the other two options to choose a MOO design or make your own design. This will show you how to upload and do a completed design.The front of the card will be the same on all of the cards. I put my company info and a picture of myself on the front of my cards. The back of the card can have up to FIFTY different designs! I love this option, because I know many of you give at least 2-3 cards to different people at a time (or I do!) and this gives me a chance to show off different pictures from my business.
Side tip: I put a picture of myself vs my logo because people remember faces, not logos when talking to someone. Logo’s are nice and all, but I want my potential clients to remember my face after meeting with me! And if they haven’t met me and have been given a card by someone else, then I really want them to see my face!
- Uploading the files is really easy! Pick your file and it uploads pretty quick!
You can upload your designed front of the card or a logo. As I said earlier, I have done two options before: 1) designed my own in MOO and used the blank front side and 2) I did mine in InDesign and then uploaded the design to the front of the card.
- Time for the back! You can download up to 50 different pictures or designs! If you want the back to be something from InDesign exported as a PDF, you can do that as well! I like to keep my backs with pictures. One example of what the back of the card will look like. You always want to make sure to pay attention to the safe area and make sure your card design with words falls into this space. Another example of an uploaded picture for the business card.
- Choose your paper you would like to order with. I use the original and love the quality. They are better than most business cards and never feel like they aren’t good quality. I love the matte, luxurious feel of the cards. They have a matte texture that I haven’t found on other cards and find the quality awesome.
- Choose how many you want! The prices are a little more than some other companies, but the quality is awesome and the fact that you can upload different backs of the cards is key for me!
Below are some of my MOO business cards that I ordered earlier this year! Good luck on your first order!
If you’ve used MOO before, I would love to hear your thoughts!